Everything Random!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of random stuff!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderators and Administrators, what are they?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Moderators and Administrators, what are they? Empty
PostSubject: Moderators and Administrators, what are they?   Moderators and Administrators, what are they? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:21 am

What is a Moderator or Administrator you might ask.
Well:
A moderator is someone who has been acting kind, helpful, and respectful. They are put as "assistants" of the forum. They almost have all the things that Admin can too. They are entitled to help. They can delete, move, and moderate the forum. These are very important users and I will only grant the job to you if you have the right responsibility. Please do not ask to be a moderator, because we are watching you. Suspect If we see that you have what it takes, you will be added. Moderators can also be taken off of the job if they break any moderator rules. Moderators have their own special lodges all over ER (Everything Random) here. So be on your best behavior!

Administrators are the people who run the forum (like me). They have the ability to do anything they wish on the forum. They can do whatever the members, guests, usergroups and even the moderators do. If a moderator is doing the best they can be, doing great, a great amount of goodness, they will be upgraded to Administrator (or Admin) and will help run the forum with me, manage the chatbox, or anything else.

Thank you! If you have any more questions, please do contact me by PM'ing me or soon emailing me!
Back to top Go down
https://everythingrandom.board-directory.net

Moderators and Administrators, what are they?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything Random! :: About Us :: About the forum-
Jump to: